The Africa 2017 Conference & Exhibition brings together 500 IPP’s and renewable energy stakeholders to unlock new wind and solar development potential in Sub-Saharan African markets. The event will take place on 7-8 March in Cape Town, South Africa.
Quick summary of themes the event will cover:
- Bankability of projects in sub-Saharan geographical markets
- Private PPA’s and captive power project development opportunities (industrial and commercial)
- South Africa’s RE IPP Procurement Program: opportunities and challenges
- Power transmission and distribution in SA and key sub-Saharan countries
- Distributed generation in emerging markets
What’s new at the 2017 event?
- Pre-conference networking and wine tasting trip to local vineyard
- Greater focus on sub-Saharan Africa’s project opportunities
- Investor and developer-led discussions
- 3 x technology forums dedicated to CSP, PV and Wind developers
Further information is available here.